The school management system
The school management system automates the whole scenario of a school whether it is private, semi private or government based.
The key areas in school are:
* Student admission
* Student’s progress
* Scholarships for outstanding students
* Parents teachers meeting
* Awards for the top three performers in the class
* Student’s behavior and other curricular activities
* Transfer certificate for bad student
* Teacher salaries
* Teacher’s performance
* Teacher’s old records
* Teacher appointment
* Teacher retirement fund
* Teacher increment
* HR hires teachers
* HR increments salaries
* HR can dismiss teachers or even principal
* Accounting department gives salaries
* Accounting department issues vouchers
* Accounting department impose penalities
* Principal leads the teachers
* Principal controls overall discipline of the school
* Principal makes ad-hoc committee for current problems
* Principal issues warning letter to both student and teacher
” There is lots more to do such as entity attributes, teacher’s increment etc. but the skeleton defines most important things”
Most people are still not clear about what soft skills mean. Frankly, the term itself was coined just a few years ago. In any job, the sole importance was given to the candidate’s resume and what his qualifications were. But nowadays, a lot of stress is being laid on the candidate’s soft skills and if he is properly trained in them.
So what are soft skills? It is hard to be exact in this case, but it essentially is a method to judge a person’s performance, leadership ability, and team spirit. Hard skills constitute your educational qualifications and previous job experience. In fact, a lot of recruiters are now paying more attention to soft skills rather than the hard ones. A lot of candidates with impressive resumes but poor soft skills have been rejected in the final rounds of interviews.
That is why you should enroll in soft skills programs in order to develop these skills better. Soft skills can be classified into these categories:
• Negotiation – This is a very crucial soft skill that you need to possess. The art of negotiating a deal with a client or even negotiating with a co-worker is something that you need to master effectively. There is no hard and fast rule about mastering this aspect but you will be trained to negotiate to the fullest of your capabilities.
• Team building – Instilling team spirit in the members of a team is perhaps the most difficult task ever. Ego, personal rivalry, office politics, and various other factors come into play and you have to overcome all these hurdles and utilize all the resources efficiently. This is known as team building and it requires some training beforehand.
• Communication – Last but not the least, you need to communicate well with your superiors and peers. If you can’t express your thoughts or grievances in the proper manner, then it will soon begin to affect your performance. Honing this particular soft skill is all the more important when you are talking to clients of the company.
Looking for an institute that offers soft skills training? There are quite a few reputed ones that are providing such training for extremely reasonable fees so it should not be difficult for you to register your name. Just make sure that the institute has a good name in the market and also if it offers good job placements after the completion of the course.