Asp.net tutorials from various resources from the internet
Asp.net is a giant in the world of Web Development. It is the advanced version of the classical ASP but it has more to offer such as CLR, CLR, No Spaghetti Code, Web Forms and MVC forms respectively.
Benefits of Asp.Net
Additionally to supporting regular HTML input controls, ASP.NET enables developers to utilize richer custom controls on their pages.
1. ASP.NET Web Forms offer an easy and powerful way to make dynamic Web UI.
2. ASP.NET Web Forms pages can aim any browser client (there are no script library or cookie requirements).
3. ASP.NET Web Forms pages gives syntax compatibility with on hand ASP pages.
4. ASP.NET server controls provide a simple way to encapsulate regular functionality.
5. ASP.NET featured with 45 built-in server controls. Developers can also use controls built by third parties.
6. ASP.NET server controls can automatically project both up level and down level HTML.
7. ASP.NET templates offer an easy way to modify the look and feel of list server controls.
8. ASP.NET validation controls provide an simple way to do declarative client or server data validation.
I have shared some great stuff from the internet based upon Asp.Net.Read about these tutorials thoroughly at your own pace. It will hardly take 2-3 hours.
The reason behind these shares is to utilize the time so that I could write some more stuff about Information Technology and latest technologies.